WTB: Corbin saddle for FZ6

fazed_ya

Reaction score
Visit site
375$ fits 07- sorry man just wasn't interested in the tools I live in concord

jimundascores

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll sell one that I bought for my 2006 FZ6 for $200. I don't know how much shipping would be on top of that. I'm in 30328, so you can probably get a quote from which company you'd want it shipped, how fast, etc.

For what it's worth, I prefer the stock seat. Feel like I slide toward the tank on the Corbin. Even sent it back to Corbin to change the angle, but never was too crazy about it.

Pics attached.

UPDATE:

More pics attached:

For full disclosure... I noted in the images the imperfections I was already aware of or just noticed after taking the pictures. Three things:

1. White fabric/liner at the lady seat hole that was not trimmed that the factory. Never bothered me, but it can be trimmed.
2. Some glue that I suspect held the leather together in one seam. I picked some off with a fingernail, but never took the time to do the detailed work with a needle or other small, pointy object.
3. Scratches in one area that I didn't know where there until the flash from the picture made them stand out. I never noticed them before, but now I can barely see them since I know they are there. There are two pics of the scratches. In one they stand out (used a flash), but not so much in the other (no flash).

Last edited:

ckrockets

Reaction score
Visit site
jimundascores as I stated in my PM's I am interested in your seat....your 06 seat will fit my 09...

please get back to me asap on availability...thanks