WTB: 07 FZ6 Stock Rear Flap/license plate holder/reflector/turn signal assembly

jeadra

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

I'm looking for the stock rear flap/license plate holder/turn signal & reflector assembly. I want to install a set of these, but they will not install on a bike without the OEM assembly.

The guy that owned the bike before I did (and rashed it) also replaced the stock rear flap with a fender eliminator plate holder....which will not work with the SW-Motech side racks.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to avoid the salvage yards if I can. :

*****EDIT*****
Thanks guys! I got the part I needed & got it installed!!

Last edited:

crowelor

Reaction score
Visit site
FYI, those racks will install without the stock Rear Flap. My bike is currently setup like that. The one downside is you can't do the quick-disconnect and take the side racks off because then your license plate will fall off.

I'm actually looking for the same flap for this purpose.

If however, you plan on just leaving the racks on and don't care about taking them off, it will work without the flap.

I can take pictures for you if you're interested in seeing it on the bike.

jeadra

Reaction score
Visit site
Ah, see, that was the point of getting the Motech racks. The quick-disconnect is the main reason I wanted to go with them. I already have a GIVI EN45 that I moved over from my previous bike that's my regular storage for commuting. The side racks are more for our longer weekend/week-long trips.

After the last set of soft luggage ripped on our most recent trip, I decided to go for hard bags.

I figured enough other riders put on the fender eliminator mod, that someone's gotta have the stock one lying around somewhere! :)

crowelor

Reaction score
Visit site
I understand the goal, I'd love to get that setup too. I'll get a flap eventually from somewhere, and it will be really nice to be able to take the racks off when not using the luggage.

CADMAN

Reaction score
Visit site
I understand the goal, I'd love to get that setup too. I'll get a flap eventually from somewhere, and it will be really nice to be able to take the racks off when not using the luggage.

:Flash: Got one if you're still looking. PM me.