WTB: 07+ dead Cluster

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
Want to practice removing the LEDs on a dead cluster (and to get spare leds!) before trying to change the color on my unit.

Don't care what condition as long as the PCB and LCD are mostly intact (IE, the entire thing cant be broken in half! Some of the LEDs are under the screen and I want to see what it'll take before it starts to melt the plastic light guides around it). So if its a dead unit, cracked screen, etc, I'll take it.

Willing to pay S&H only for now.

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
I got one.. 2007..The tach doesn't work..It lights up but is missing the needle...Everything else works fine..I can dig it outta the trash for ya?! lol..I just cleaned the garage but its still in there....I'll check shipping cost tomorrow after work and let ya know how much it will be...

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
Fantastic, my zip is 33702. PM me with the details when you get them.

Any chance you know how to take the needle off? I didn't want to mess with mine too much last time I had it apart, but I'd like to get at the LEDs on the tach too.

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so I went to UPS....12bucks shipped..not sure how long it will take as I was a little rushed for time. but yeah...12 bucks shipped......say 15bucks total? :) let me know