WTB 06-09 parts

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
I'm looking for a 07-09 front fairing, 07-09 speedometer with harness, and passenger grab rails that will fit a 06. Getting ready for the 06 to 07 conversion and any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a blue 07 fairing in nearly mint shape. I've been holding on to all the parts I removed when I converted to a streetfighter thinking I'll eventually switch it back when it's time to sell the bike, but I love it so much now that I think I wanna keep it until one of us kicks the bucket :D

I assume you'll also want the screen? How about other stuff? Fairing stay? Indicators (different mounts on 07 from 06)?

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
make sure that the gauge wiring on the 06 fits the gauges of the 07, i ve read that they re different. i think wolfman knows a lot more on the matter since he dissassembled his fz6s quite a few times.

otherwise everything should fit with the proper hardware in place

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
make sure that the gauge wiring on the 06 fits the gauges of the 07, i ve read that they re different. i think wolfman knows a lot more on the matter since he dissassembled his fz6s quite a few times.

otherwise everything should fit with the proper hardware in place

thanks, i think there was a posting about the conversion from 2006 to 2007 so I'll see if I can pull it up in a search

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
UPDATE

I have the fairing setup thanks to Erci and picked up grab rails from ebay. If anyone either has a gauge and harness or has any leads to one please keep me in mind thanks!!!!

found gauge and harness on ebay for a good price, yay!!!

Next Step is to find a good paint guy then decide if I want to go pearl white or Yam's Competition White for the fz conversion

Last edited: