wrong in so many ways, parents need a good slap

bane

Boss
Reaction score
Visit site
:spank: jizz... what to say... you be the judge of that

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_te6dLVeqa8]YouTube - Smoking Baby Original Footage 2-year-old smokes 40 cigarettes-a-day[/ame]

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That baby is not 2 years old!

He's 21 years old and he started smoking when he was 2 years old and it stunted his growth! :eek::rolleyes:

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
To be fair, when you live in a grass hut in a peasant village, your life expectancy is a lot shorter than the First World average.

Disease, famine, or a random tiger will probably get him before cancer does.

Fred

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
a little more defense for the indonesian parents... smoking isn't bad there. it is viewed as a good thing. especially if you are working out in the rice fields. they believe the smoke helps keep the misquotes away. it's VERY common to get on public transportation and sit right next to someone who is smoking. and by public transportation think of a VW bus with about 20 people packed into the back.

also, they have much more of a "fate" belief with children. whatever allah wills, he wills. if a child plays with a knife they will survive is allah wills them to. and if they die, it was allah's will. as a result, there are a TON of bratty kids. i lived with 1 of them for 3 months while i was there.

Twitch

Elite Pimp
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol .... im sorry but am i the only one that found this funny? The kid looks like hes more mature than most 18 year olds here in the states .... haha