Wrecked..

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Your forks might not be damaged at all. They might have only rotated in the triple tree. I'd pull them out and check them against a straight edge.

A little body work, a naked conversion, and a few parts, and you'll have it right back up.

Loosened top and bottom triple trees, held the tire between my legs and turned the bar. Looks pretty straight to my eye now- so simple and i was thinking i was probably going to have to get a new bike last night.

I am ordering the naked conversion kit today.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Wasn't that turn. Though the tow truck guy was telling me that some other rider had went down that day and he thought it might because some road sweeper came though throwing fine dust around.

Though, I think it might be something to do with my suspension set up. My front comes of the ground pretty easy when i go over anything in the road.

The odd thing was I was driving casually compared to how normally i go on that road. Maybe I was just wasn't ready to make adjustments or relax under disturbances because i was expecting it to be an uneventful type ride. Let my guard down so to speak.

Yes, since I think I'm near you. I'm in Mira Mesa and you could call me to help wrench. If you're going naked I'll get you wired up. That sounded sorta funny....If you decide to go street fighter I'll come over and help with the electrical....That's better....:rolleyes: