Worst drivers thread......What vehicles to be wary of

If you live Queensland you might of heard the suburb Sunnybank. Known for really bad asian drivers - not a racist comment but parking and attention on indicating, turning, stopping is 80% accident waiting to happen.

8 out of 10 in a parking lot would have scratch or dent marks from other drivers.

Point is I live there :thumbup:

So I think drivers matter most then what cars. But I'll say any car that has bad blind shoulder check - I've driven some but can't remember them.

Anyone who has any experience riding in Manhattan knows to be VERY aware of gypsy cab livery drivers. These guys are wreckless and show no regard for anyone, including their own vehicles.

Just last week I was involved in my first accident on my old bike when one of them decided to pull a left turn less than 20ft in front of me with no signal while I was riding along at 35-40mph. It was no surprise that the guy spoke veryyy little english..

WOW great to know im hated :( I drive trucks , tow a caravan , ride a bike , own a Hyundai & its a 'so called' pretend 4wd that goes places in the bush that a friends Landcruiser cant go & is 100x better on the beach than a heavier Cruiser/Patrol :confused:

I think its time for me to go buy a drift car , strap a phone to my ear & just neck myself in the first set of twisties :eek: :rolleyes: :BLAA:

The Hyundai is bulletproof , has better build quality than ANY Aussie built car & comes with 5 year unlimited kilometre warranty , no Aussie manufacturer does that :thumbup:

Not all 4x4 owners pose ;)

You just got lucky.... Hyundai is owned by Kia or visa versa. They are 20 year old technology from every other car manufacture.....

You just got lucky.... Hyundai is owned by Kia or visa versa. They are 20 year old technology from every other car manufacture.....

You must havent sceen any of the ones built in the last 10 yrs...they have come a long way since the 90s

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

anything you can rent, IE MOVING trucks, vans, anything with an enterprise sticker on it, beware.

most people have a hard enough time driving their daily driver, PLEASE beware of the persons operating these extremely large vehicles that they are unfamiliar with and quite frankly unqualified to operate.

anything(yes anything) with an OHIO plate normally is driving extremely slow in the fast lane, i don't notice any other out of state a-holes doing this nonsense. keep right / pass left or GTFO!

Last edited:
On top of the list are the soccer Mom driving bib a$$ SUV. Between screaming to the kids on the back set to cell phone...

The other one are the cars that have more wrinkle on the fender, quarter panels, doors... then an old lady. For me it's a big red flag!

If it was a multiple choice answer... I will click at of the above! That's the only line of survival on a bike. Snow bird are about to come back in Florida. I feel like a deer when the hunting season is about to open... lol

Any time I am on my bike I pretend I am in a game of Frogger. :BLAA:

Seriously, I am constantly expecting "that idiot" to not see me and decide he wants to occupy the same space I am in. The cars that scare me the most are the ones with numerous dents on them, because the driver obviously has a hard time figuring out where his car starts and ends (and does NOT understand physics!!) :D

If you live Queensland you might of heard the suburb Sunnybank. Known for really bad asian drivers - not a racist comment but parking and attention on indicating, turning, stopping is 80% accident waiting to happen.

8 out of 10 in a parking lot would have scratch or dent marks from other drivers.

Point is I live there :thumbup:

So I think drivers matter most then what cars. But I'll say any car that has bad blind shoulder check - I've driven some but can't remember them.

:rof: I never EVER ride through Sunnybank for that very reason :D

We went to the markets there years ago & some 'fella' in a Camry backed straight into my old car while I was sitting in it honking the horn :shakehead: havent been back since :thumbup:... Still , if you want great Yum Cha its the place to go ;)

Man, I'm on a lot of lists. I own a Jeep. I have an Ohio plate (we're not allowed to drive 70 in OH), I work for a cell phone company (even though I hate talking on the phone) so I'm an enabler of those who drive with a phone stuck in their ear or text and drive. :BLAA:

The ones I watch out for are the pick-up truck drivers who like to race you off the line at traffic lights. :eek:

I don't trust bikes or cars. As soon as you start looking for a specific brand to be aware of it will get you and here's how. Say you set that little script running in your mind that Brand X is always going to get get you. Well you see Brand X and in your conscious/subconscious you're pointing a jaundice eye to that vehicle. Brand B will then get you. After Brand B gets you you'll have made the script true because if you used less energy and subconscious focus on Brand X Brand B wouldn't have gotten you. :eek: :rolleyes:

I'm watching all their a$$es! :D
You said it Cliff !! WATCH EM ALL !! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

4WD's, Lycra clad cyclist's, and wankers in their drift mobiles in the Twisties! GET OFF OUR ROADS Biatch's, and stop getting in the way, driving on the wrong side of the road!!!!

:D

:Flip::Flip:

Leave cyclists out of this, we are not the problem!

I'm starting to wear them again.

Can't wait till i'm fully fit & ready to race. I can show of my physique in those comfy outfits & get rid of the excess body hair :thumbup:

I find the worst to be Prius, Honda Element, and especially Pontiac Azteks. It is like they are mad for being suckered into their cars and take it out by driving poorly.

Cyclists also bug me. Here in Albuquerque we have bike lanes on the majority of the roads, but the cyclists often choose to ride in the road instead, and cause blockages.

:Flip::Flip:

Leave cyclists out of this, we are not the problem!

In the Adelaide Hilss you are!!!! freaking riding 4 wide around blind corners at 25-40km/h....freaking mobile chicanes! And then they have the cheek to flip you the bird when you come round the corner on the speed limit, and just miss them....that is a problem!

:(

Back