Visit site
This is so wrong,on so many levels,I just can't begin....:spank:

Hayabusa_trike.jpg

Last edited:

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
For people like that, we have to suffer the high insurance premiums and cops/ people in general hating us.
Too sad.

Pauly_V

Reaction score
Visit site
Graphic Design 101: "If you can't make it good, make it big and red."

Oh... you're talking about the actual club, not just the terrible artwork? I find the former less offensive than the latter.

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
it makes me think that this is a group of 14years old kids...."desturbing the peace" come on!! it reminds me of a group i was playing electric bass on when i was 14 and it was named "moist vagina" :rockon: :rockon: hahaha (also big and red logo on black background)

come and desturb my peace, im waiting :spank:

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Changed it to the picture it should have been :rolleyes: Don't know what happened there?

Anyway,what the Hell was the bloke thinking,subjecting his kid to the embarrassment of being seen with that Tractor! :D

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For people like that, we have to suffer the high insurance premiums and cops/ people in general hating us.
Too sad.

LOL - I respectfully disagree.

I am pretty sure that contraptions like the above are not the reason that insurance premiums are so high, or why cops/people in general dislike motorcycles.

Hayabusas are so unattractive. If I want to go 190 mph + I will fly on a commercial jet somewhere. ;) I do agree that this one is fugly.

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site

I am pretty sure that contraptions like the above are not the reason that insurance premiums are so high, or why cops/people in general dislike motorcycles..

Hey marke14, he changed the original picture. It was some motorcycle club named "desturbing the peace" with an ugly logo.

.[/QUOTE] Hayabusas are so unattractive. If I want to go 190 mph + I will fly on a commercial jet somewhere. ;) I do agree that this one is fugly.[/QUOTE]

And I agree with you on this one.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah that makes sense then.

I would go so far as to predict that this bike will NOT get you laid. LOL

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
So... that picture changed from when I first saw it.

I think this one looks even worse than the other one.

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site

I am pretty sure that contraptions like the above are not the reason that insurance premiums are so high, or why cops/people in general dislike motorcycles.

Hayabusas are so unattractive. If I want to go 190 mph + I will fly on a commercial jet somewhere. ;) I do agree that this one is fugly.

Sorry,my bad :(

I copied the picture from another Streetfighter forum I use,called disturbing the peace.The picture loaded fine,but when I checked back,it was the forum logo instead! So changed that,to the one I wanted to post,this puke inducing 'Busa.

Pauly_V

Reaction score
Visit site
Graphic Design 101: "If you can't make it good, make it big and red."

Oh... you're talking about the actual club, not just the terrible artwork? I find the former less offensive than the latter.

Yeah.. thanks a lot. Now my post makes absolutely zero sense. LoL..