Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats Jules:cheer:.

If you take my advice though.....you'd get married in Vegas by the Flying Elvis's:BLAA:.

Never said I was sane:Flip:

Cheers
Mike

Exactly my thought!!! Any thing Elvis in Las Vegas! Yes!

Congratulations Jules!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
congrats .....Good plan on getting hitched in Vegas! Saves you the drama off organising and paying for a big ar$e reception! And inviting family you feel obliged to, but wish you didnt have to!

Nice one Bruva!

:rockon:

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrads AussieJules!
I keep reminding my wife that when we get old and grey we'll head on over to Las Vegas and renew our vows full Elvis styles. As someone who got married, had child, and brought a new bass guitar in one year (2009), go for it mate!. Take the bull by the horns and sink your teeth into it. (No euphemism intended...:rolleyes:) Nothing beats it! Well done.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Vegas will be for us but we will have to have another ceremony and small reception when we get back, i cant do it to debs dad, she is the only one out of the 2 daughters that is going to stop living in sin. The other one has given him a granddaughter we will give him sort of a wedding. Oz the new fz8 would be really nice lol, corbin seat, levers and a fender eliminater please.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Now her panicing is setting in, so worried about dad and the reception back here, im trying to get through to her after the holiday there wont be any money for another big ceremony and reception, i want a get together of maybe a dozen people. off the top of her head without thinking she's gone to over 50. I know its her first wedding and my second and i thought we had clarified small small small, but its getting bigger o-oh im in trouble how do you say no to the person you want to share your life with. :eek::eek:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, Jules,- 50 is a small wedding.....

Sorry to break that news to you but listen to a female - we are always right....

450 is a large wedding. 50 is small. You can have a c ocktail party type reception - start stockpiling alcohol etc then you can have it at your home or someone elses home if your home isn't big enough. It doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg, but it is her first and only wedding. You can have nibbles and finger food - and even hire 2-3 watiers/waitresses. Let her have 50 but cap it at that. We had 50 for our wedding - perfect. We had a sit down reception, but friends have had c ocktail parties and they have been wonderful. :thumbup: