Woohoo! My bike makes it into readers rides in RAPID Bike mag!

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha I was really happy when I got the Mag and was able to say to my Dad,
"This is the guy I got my PCIII from - look he is famous!"
That being said I can't lecture him about the FZ6 being a better bike than his Laverdas anymore, seeing as how he bought a 910R brutale

Was definately awesome to see your bike in there though! I told one of my friend who also buys the mag about your bike being in there and he couldn't find it till I pointed it out!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha I was really happy when I got the Mag and was able to say to my Dad,
"This is the guy I got my PCIII from - look he is famous!"
That being said I can't lecture him about the FZ6 being a better bike than his Laverdas anymore, seeing as how he bought a 910R brutale

Was definately awesome to see your bike in there though! I told one of my friend who also buys the mag about your bike being in there and he couldn't find it till I pointed it out!

Your Old Man has good taste at least, The "Brutale" is a whole lot of awesomeness!

And as for missing my bike in the mag...yes it does sorta fade into the page....it's all that Stealthy "blackness"! Lol!

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Brutale..... :drool::drool::drool::drool::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Yes, my favourite naked bike of all, till the Ducati Streetfighter came along...and just took it to a new level....bloody Italians and their expensive, but super sexy bikes!!! enough to give a man a bank loan! :eek:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We're buying a new car at the moment - probably a Calais/Statesman, something like that.

Now, if we were to buy a Hyundai Excel instead, then maybe we could buy the Brutale........

We've got a very big shed on the property and at the moment it holds 4 bikes and 1 quad. Plenty of room for an MV.....

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We're buying a new car at the moment - probably a Calais/Statesman, something like that.

Now, if we were to buy a Hyundai Excel instead, then maybe we could buy the Brutale........

We've got a very big shed on the property and at the moment it holds 4 bikes and 1 quad. Plenty of room for an MV.....

I like your thinking......But an Excel! Yikes! :eek:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
I like your thinking......But an Excel! Yikes! :eek:

Hey hey hey, nothing wrong with an excel.
They are a ****box but they are cheapish to run, reasonably reliable, and cheap!
That being said I'm not a car person and I got mine free from my grandmother as I take her to do all her shopping now she can't drive any longer.
Just make sure you have no big hills nearby.
Oh and the best part of driving an excel? Cops rarely bother you as they know you probably couldn't break the speed limit if you tried, and they generally assume your not a rev head in such a crappy car!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, you're right. Couldn't do the Excel.

Oh well, Calais/Stato it is.

Have to wait for the MV....

Sweet, another Aussie sale of the ol' faithful Holden.. That'll keep me in a job for .. hmm 72 seconds. Wish every resident would go out and buy a new one, then I could get back onto Arvo shift.
And I agree with the Brutale too, awesomeness at it best.. and that's coming from a guy that has never really been "into" naked bikes.

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet, another Aussie sale of the ol' faithful Holden.. That'll keep me in a job for .. hmm 72 seconds. Wish every resident would go out and buy a new one, then I could get back onto Arvo shift.
And I agree with the Brutale too, awesomeness at it best.. and that's coming from a guy that has never really been "into" naked bikes.

Bad news for you and your job I'm afraid. We're looking at buying 2nd hand - 2 year old car..... That way we might be able to afford a track bike....... and get my kitchen finished.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bad news for you and your job I'm afraid. We're looking at buying 2nd hand - 2 year old car..... That way we might be able to afford a track bike....... and get my kitchen finished.

Yeah...save some coin, and dont buy a car that depreciates the moment you sign the papers...did the same with my fizzer, bought it with only 7000km's on it, and warranty to burn, and saved $2500 on a new one!

New Kitchen, and a Track bike....both very cool...

:thumbup:

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah...save some coin, and dont buy a car that depreciates the moment you sign the papers...did the same with my fizzer, bought it with only 7000km's on it, and warranty to burn, and saved $2500 on a new one!

New Kitchen, and a Track bike....both very cool...

:thumbup:
I think so too.

Can't wait to finish the kitchen, but I am so excited at the prospect of a track bike. :D

Now all we have to do is agree on which one. I have to do the kitchen first though otherwise it'll never get done. Track bike first means - new suspension, spare wheels/tyres, body kit, etc etc.

No no no. Be strong.

Finish kitchen first ;)

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think so too.

No no no. Be strong.

Finish kitchen first ;)

How come? Don't you have a BBQ? Much cheaper to buy a barbie (with a backup cylinder of course) and a webber and the results always speak for themselves...lol....then you can go get your track bike sorted...lol. (That's right..I am the evil guy with the pitch fork that whispers in your ear...lol):rockon: