Wonder road (video), Glendora Mountain Rd, East Fork Rd, and San Gabriel Canyon Rd.

BusyWeb

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, there.

I found a wonder/crazy road for the joy rider like me.
As Angeles Forest Hwy. is not opened full, I searched alternative road to spend weekend.
From rider's road site Lateral G, got a road about Glendora Mountain Rd.
Took a first time riding ...
What a wonder road, crazy curvers, and amazing sceneries.

Here are some brief details of my riding on the Glendora Mountain and East Fork roads.
* Narrow road, but short distance; however did not feel if it was short.
* Crazy twisties all the way up and down to the mountain.
* Beautiful sceneries through out the ride.
* DO NOT SPEED, if you are not the real adv rider.. ha ha ha warned you ^^;
* Less than 50 miles riding, but felt I had ridden 500 miles...
* I wanted stop and enjoy the road at the every coming corners, but hard to stop.
So I did very slow riding and enjoyed (Had to slow as the road difficulties are MAX. for me, 10 out of 10 level)

Anyone had chance, I stronly recommend these roads......

Here are some road scenery photos and some action clips together in this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6zpbdJ5IzM]YouTube - May. 16, 2010 Ride - Glendora Mountain Rd, East Fork Rd, and San Gabriel Canyon Rd.[/ame]

Thanks

JAZZ-n-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
This is one of my favorite rides. I think I like it more than los crest hwy because it does have anything. The San Gabriel Canyon is a fast road but it then there is East Fork with is crazy windy. I always go extra slow here not just because of its difficulty level, but also because cars sometimes take turns too wide and end up in my lane, and because there are patches of gravel.

It is also amazing because there is usually not a lot of traffic, but now I will echo Jblk9695 by saying it won't be that way anymore. Haha.

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Whew! gorgeous area. Would love roads like that -- I'd be there every weekend or day off on weekday during Summer.

I didn't go through the whole video, where's the blonde :D?

Dennis