Woman problem in the making!

mpb218

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know if I mentioned this before in a thread, but I figured out my plan...

BACKGROUND
While leaving my road to get on the main a month ago or so, a woman (20's) in a red car made a hard left and almost hit me. I am talking head on collision here. I was sitting still in the left turn lane and she was turning left into my road, took it to hard and didn't see me. Between my screams of terror and horn a'blarin', she saw me and finally swerved into her lane. I noticed she pulled into the Applebee's parking lot to start her shift... I also noticed she wasn't bad looking... Hmmmmmmmmm...

THE PLAN
Go to said Applebee's until I spot her. She won't know it's me due to the helmet covering all notable details of my person. Lay my best game on her (it's not good game, hopefully it'll do the trick). Date her for awhile, buy her nice things. Ask her to marry me. Go through with it. Have some kids (2 or 3 will do). Raise them in a loving household. When the time is juuuuuuuust right (in about 50 years, after the kids are grown and gone) come downstairs to breakfast and yell "I'M THE GUY YOU ALMOST RAN OVER YOU LUNATIC!!!" and storm out!

What do you guys/gals thing? Great idea, right?