Wolfman in ICU! well sorta! not really!in fact not at all!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK, well as some of you know, i am a DJ at a very big Retro music themed Nightclub called "Flashdance", and we have lots of theme night's where people can dress up...

Last night was "Doctors & Nurses", and yes, the joint was full of guys and girls dressed up as Doctors & Nurses...the Girls seem to get into this theme the most, and generally like to sex it up a bit, and get a little Risque!

On the Radio Ad for this one, People were told "Come To Doctors & Nurses at Flashdance tonight, and see DJ Wolfman get a Labotomy live on stage"...

Below are some photo's from my "Labotomy"!!!!! And yes, that is me lying on the ground!

View attachment 27429

View attachment 27430

View attachment 27431

:D:D:D

I love my job!

Bram

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
wolfman.....the sexual predator

the one on top of you looks like a mistress:spank::spank::spank::spank:. I'd be a good boy when she's around

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Poor bugga. When you gonna get a real job where they don't have chicks walking all over you all night?:BLAA::D

Jez

Reaction score
Visit site
Agreed. NOT funny title. We're a caring bunch beneath this gruff exterior.

You jammy bastard :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Would you believe that my girlfriend was at the front of the stage watching!!! The girls the MC pulled out of the crowd, were meant to just fuss about me...but they had other idea's!!!!

My Missus was a bit "dark" on the whole "stunt" after...but is ok today!

:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And how much jewellery did it cost you? :D:ban:

LOL! Luckily for me my Missus is pretty chilled...not much rattles her, plus she is used to me carrying on like a fool for entertainments stakes!

In the last 3 years, I have fractured a bone in my foot, jumping over some chairs, taken a tumble with the guy you see in the photos on the doctors scrubs, on my shoulders, putting us both through a wooden partition, gashed the back of my leg open jumping on a desk, and had a whole Dj console fall into the crowd....

And people say riding motorbikes is dangerous!!! :D

The scary thing is we have a "roller-derby ball" coming up in a few weeks!!!
:D

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
(Poor Baby) Malpractice....and loving it - I'm sure!
After the topic I'm glad you're alright, if you are...... : )

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice pics. Looks like a very sweet gig you got going. What kind of tunes do you spin?

Mostly 80's & 90's radio friendly chart hits, The Macerana, MMM Bop, Anything Abba, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Backstreet Boys, Five, Britney, Whitney, Wham, B-52's, The Timewarp, Grease Megamix, The Nutbush, Gunners, Bon Jovi, lots of old disco - I Will Survive, Play That Funky Music, etc, etc...

That's all in the main arena, where i play, but then we have 2-3 other rooms open on the night, that play house, current top 40, Retro, Urban, Hip Hop, Electro, etc, etc, etc...

We normally have between a 1000 - 2500 people through the doors every Wednesday Night! Depending on what time of year it is....University Holidays is our busiest time...

Here is a link to the webpage! Check out the Gallery section!

HQ Complex - FLASHDANCE - Flashdance

:rockon: