Windshield help

adventureboy06

Reaction score
Visit site
My son has a 2005 fz-6 that I gave him and laid it down. He had to get some new fairings for it and he replaced the windshield. He got everything completed but is missing the bottom screw that goes at the bottom point of the windshield and whatever holds it. The part is not listed on the parts diagram either. Is there anyone that can find out what holds the screw and the size/threadpitch of the screw itself? It would be much appreciated. If you can pm me or post a picture of the parts that would be most excellent!

No it is not number 3, it goes down underneath the headlights and back up into the fairing.I need what that bolt goes into as well (the backer) it isnot shown in the diagram. Thanks!

Actually it IS 3 and 4. That combo goes in 3 places but the diagram only shows 2. I had the same problem last year and I wen through the same frustration. You will see that 4 is a rubber mounted nut that expands. It inserts into the large hole in the fairing then widens as you tighten down the screw.

Back