Wide Foot Boots?

Nightster6

Ready to Ride
Reaction score
Visit site
So I'm looking to pick up a pair of riding boots for the first time. Steel toes just arnt cutting it anymore, and after seeing my moms $34,000 :jawdrop: hospital bill from a 10 mph crash on grass trying to learn to ride and shattering her ankle in the process, i've decided boots are a necessary investment. My problem is I have a almost freakishly wide foot. Anyone have any suggestions on a wide foot boot at or under $200

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dunno what you class as a feakishly wide foot LOL but I have a wide foot & my Falco Axis do a great job :thumbup:
Axis__21761_zoom.JPG

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So I'm looking to pick up a pair of riding boots for the first time. Steel toes just arnt cutting it anymore, and after seeing my moms $34,000 :jawdrop: hospital bill from a 10 mph crash on grass trying to learn to ride and shattering her ankle in the process, i've decided boots are a necessary investment. My problem is I have a almost freakishly wide foot. Anyone have any suggestions on a wide foot boot at or under $200

I'm using Astar SMX 5 boots I have enough of a wide foot that I can't wear the majority of fits for shoes. My Dad had really wide feet. Come to think of it some of my sons have wide feet.....Try AStars SMX 5

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I recomend sidi boot.. I have had mine for what 5 years now and they hold up very nicely. cant give you a crash review, but I do feel very safe with them on..

Nightster6

Ready to Ride
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the ideas guys... humperdinkle where did you get the falco axis's. There the only one of these 5 i cant find on the internet lol

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have some TCX boots (Matrix 2 GTX)

2008_TCX_Matrix_2_GTX_Boots.jpg

and I have quite wide feet (well a lot of the standard makes didn't fit).

Last edited:

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have some TCX boots (Matrix 2 GTX)

2008_TCX_Matrix_2_GTX_Boots.jpg

and I have quite wide feet (well a lot of the standard makes didn't fit).

Same thing here.. I typically wear a 11.5EE and bought a pair of the X5 from TCX..

Waterproof, and comfortable from the second I put them on.. Excellent protection, too. Although, it looks like they've changed to the X5plus.. The orginals are fine and if you can find someone with them, they'll be on closeout price, (aka-cheap)

Excellent boot!!:thumbup: