Who needs 2 wheels

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Check this out.

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1uPznTbus3g&feature=related"]YouTube - Kris Holm Freeride video[/ame]

mdr

Reaction score
Visit site
That dude is psycho! Impressive jumps in the forest - but the bridge thing is just crazy. I didn't realize he was on a curved surface until ...

FZ6er_FSR

Reaction score
Visit site
No freewheel on that thing! That's alot of skill and endurance to pedal even after a jump.

S

sportrider

dang, that looks like a spinal cord injury waiting to happen, I don't see how he can pull that stuff off with the lack of leg suspension

mdr

Reaction score
Visit site
dang, that looks like a spinal cord injury waiting to happen, I don't see how he can pull that stuff off with the lack of leg suspension

Some new bikes have suspension built into the seatpost. I didn't get a good look but maybe thats part of his secret? My son rides a unicycle, but not like that (thank God) :D.

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn he is good. It almost looks like he is riding a bull the way he is swinging his arm around!!!!! Balance balance balance something I don't have..........

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That is one wild son of a b###h, i have enough trouble riding a bike with 2 wheels in a straight line (really 4 wheels cause i still need my trainers) but thats our little secret.:rockon:

sideslider

Reaction score
Visit site
I was amazed when I saw a kid riding a skateboard with 2 wheels.

but this looks rough he pedals a lot... this is more like extreme speed hiking:cheer:

Scott

Nerd Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's like... no matter how good you are on a unicycle... you still look kinda like an idiot.

Or is it just me?