Who here names their bike?

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got mine over the weekend. No name yet. I'll probably end up with a standard female name, but am considering:

WwwweeeaaaaaaAAAAAAGGGGHHH
BrwwweeeaaaaaaAAAAAAGGGGHHH

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
Mine's Black Betty, bam-a-lam. :D

I was parked at a biker meet once during the week when no other rider was there and this little boy walked past with his dad and said "look Dad, Batman's bike!". LOL! I did chuckle to myself and agreed it looked like something Batman might ride.

Hoosier4444

Reaction score
Visit site
Blue Fz6 04 is named Chelsea cause is blue like chelsea fc, my favorite football club. I name all my vehicles.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
My Ninja250 was teh Scootypuff (after an episode of Futurama). The SV is the SV and the FZ is the FZ. Neither have names....they are both blue, so that doesn't work either. My car (RIP) was "little blue" or the Mazda, the Jeep is the Jeep (old on was the "Heap"), and the GMC Sonoma is the truck. We aren't terribly creative.

Although, my replacement car may already have a name and we haven't bought it yet. There's just something about "Saabaru" that speaks to me.

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
A lot of good ones here. My gf says I need to name the bike or she is going to. If I let her name it, it'll end up being 'daisy' or something. So I gotta come up with a name fast! LOL

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
i Must admit i am tempted to call mine Peperami ... (as in [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuPmA7p_I6U&feature=endscreen&NR=1]Peperami 90's Advert - YouTube[/ame] )

When i jumped on it for the first time from a 125 haotion vixen 125 ...it was in comparison a bit of an animal ...

So Peperami it is :thumbup: