Whiskey Run 2012

Raptorman53

Reaction score
Visit site
I completed this trip the Friday before last. I had an absolute blast and will probably make a similar trip about the same time next year. Stats for the trip are 4 days, 1,839 miles traveled, 6 state lines crossed and 3 distilleries visited.
Here are the pics from the trip. I have video that I will post shortly to my Youtube account and link in.

The first pics are of the Jack Daniel's distillery. This was the only place to have motorcycle only parking. To bad it was filled up with Harley's :BLAA:

Last edited:

Raptorman53

Reaction score
Visit site
Now on to the fun roads of the trip. The night before I was going to start the snake I noticed that my RA'2 wasn't up to the task. These pics are from the snake and the Dragon just before heading back home.

The second picture was my first stop after having some Pilot Power 2CT's mounted up. I'm really diggin the tires so far.

The fifth picture I didn't notice till I got home. Just down from were I parked was a 2004 or 5 fz6 silver and a first gen fz1. Also just down the line there was a guy on a brand new Ducati Panigale.

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
Now on to the fun roads of the trip. The night before I was going to start the snake I noticed that my RA'2 wasn't up to the task. These pics are from the snake and the Dragon just before heading back home.

The second picture was my first stop after having some Pilot Power 2CT's mounted up. I'm really diggin the tires so far.

The fifth picture I didn't notice till I got home. Just down from were I parked was a 2004 or 5 fz6 silver and a first gen fz1. Also just down the line there was a guy on a brand new Ducati Panigale.
oh they are roads lol
i thought you were telling a dirty story :)

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
I completed this trip the Friday before last. I had an absolute blast and will probably make a similar trip about the same time next year. Stats for the trip are 4 days, 1,839 miles traveled, 6 state lines crossed and 3 distilleries visited.
Here are the pics from the trip. I have video that I will post shortly to my Youtube account and link in.

The first pics are of the Jack Daniel's distillery. This was the only place to have motorcycle only parking. To bad it was filled up with Harley's :BLAA:
whiskey rum
sounds like a great coctail :)