which fz6 do i have ?

kennedyted

Reaction score
Visit site
i purchased a 2007 fz6 it came naked, only plastics on it are fenders, its maroon, also has a different front end with 2 4inc circ lights with a little grill over them, my question is what version fz6 is this, i see there are a few, and was it naked or did previous owner do so, how can one tell

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Only 1 FZ6 sold in the states.. fared version: FZ6S. Everything else is a result of modifications.
If yours is indeed 07, then you have a newer model (04-06 = gen1, 07+ = gen2).

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
i purchased a 2007 fz6 it came naked, only plastics on it are fenders, its maroon, also has a different front end with 2 4inc circ lights with a little grill over them, my question is what version fz6 is this, i see there are a few, and was it naked or did previous owner do so, how can one tell

If you could post some pictures we could be a lot more help

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
dominators are 4.25 inch but look alot bigger, i just installed a set for a freind on his FZ6, with their bracket set and flyscreen (blue) great product under $300 shipped.

kennedyted

Reaction score
Visit site
so heres the pics, also i thought i read somewhere there were fz6 fz6r fz6s and the fazer am i wrong ? im assuming as its a 2007 and u said second editions its an fz6s

Explosivpotato

Reaction score
Visit site
There were several trim levels of FZ6 sold overseas, but only one sold in the US. Yours has had the fairing removed, the headlights changed and an aftermarket exhaust put on. Looks pretty slick!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
They are slip ons with the stock catalytic converter. AFAIK no one makes a full system for our bikes, just slip ons and cat eliminators. You have a very nice set up though I am a bit jealous of those cans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kennedyted

Reaction score
Visit site
lol i love em as well, buddy and his bro both have r6's with the short side exhaust and no cats, they never forget to let me know how theirs sounds lmfao, but i wouldnt get rid of underseat exhaust for nuttin

kennedyted

Reaction score
Visit site
lol i know i know it goes in the shed but we mowed the yard and didnt have room and it started raining, built a little ramp just ride it right up and shut doors

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah if your just getting this bike you have had all the hard word done for you. and i have M4 exhaust as well, it-is DE BES...... congradulations on a good looking bike do you both a favor and biuld that ramp (p.s. long wide and strong)

kennedyted

Reaction score
Visit site
so the headlights, i know they are a conversion, which one though, and is it possible to get both light on for low beams ?