where did your avatar come from?

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I found the scene where my avatar screen shot came from..... any of yall find yours? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp45-ehwoeY]YouTube - light me, johnny[/ame] :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: :D

Pimpson

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine came from a trip to Costa Rica with my wife a few years ago. It was on the "Rainmaker" tour specifically.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Stupid work network!.. youtube's blocked here :(

Anyway.. mine's my actual picture from few years ago, standing in the driveway of my friend's camp in Adirondacks.. over 2 feet of snow on the ground.

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
My first bike was a CBR6 1997 grey with decals silver fading to red which all my mates said was a pink bike- especially as I brought it off a woman- so pinkie stuck with me and someone found this little chap or chappess and it has stuck even though I followed pinkie with Perky (FZS6) and now Woolfie (FZ6S2) cos I ran out of pig names

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine sort of started from the animated riders from this forum that we take pictures of. If I had to blame anyone it would be Cali rider and n00dle.
SoCalRd%20021.jpg

It sort of started a tradition and a lot of folks seem to be doing the robot pics for avatars now.

It evolved to the, "Robot Dance" :tard: But it's fun getting every one tarded and doing this! :rockon::rockon:

Some more....:D
http://www.600riders.com/forum/im-going-ride-you-comin/34858-we-took-little-ride-today.html

Last edited:

jonnylikesvtwins

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine came from a bicycle tour of the Netherlands that my wife and I did in Sept 2008. We cycled 1000kms in 9 days, fully self-supported.

Heading to Germany this year to cycle the Danube to Vienna!!!

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
My avatar is my then 4 months old daughter sleeping in the robot pose back in September 2010. It was just pure luck for me that she fell asleep with her helmet on. ;)

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
mine came from the internet somewhere.. i have had it since like '98... first used it on aol - im... worked great when i came here sooooo...