What's in this bag?

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Ha ha, I didn't think you would make it that obvious.

I only posted this thread because when i bought this bag about a month ago, I tried to fit my helmet in there and it didn't fit. Not even close, even though I read it somewhere that a helmet will fit. Don't know why, but today I thought about trying putting it in SIDEWAY. Doh!

This bag has to be the perfect bailbag for the FZ6. Ogio even use the bag on the FZ6 in their photos.

Tail Bag - Street Bike - Moto

The Dude

abides
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm more impressed that you were able to find a helmet big enough for your head! :rof:

Now the real question is, can you secure it? Or can someone take the bag and/or helmet while you're away from your bike? Not that any of those nice folks in Chicago would ever think of robbing you.

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm more impressed that you were able to find a helmet big enough for your head! :rof:

Now the real question is, can you secure it? Or can someone take the bag and/or helmet while you're away from your bike? Not that any of those nice folks in Chicago would ever think of robbing you.

I don't use this bag for helmet transport or storage. I wear it while riding and secure it to the helmet lock while at work. At home I take it inside with me.

If some Chicagoan try to rob me he/she gets a .40 in the head and get a dirt nap.

The Dude

abides
Reaction score
Visit site
Ogio even use the bag on the FZ6 in their photos.

onbike_1.jpg

Yeah, that's a nice squeeze. From their photo, it doesn't look near big enough for a full face helmet.