What would you do with a million dollars?

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
We have been playing around on international foreign exchange. My fiance and I started talking last night and asked each other, What would you do with a million dollars? GO!
:cheer:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Buy a Ducati Multistrada in Italy then travel through the Alps and all over Europe. Then ship the bike home to the states and go on another trip.

Tagger

Reaction score
Visit site
become a complete ******* ;)

edit: apparently refferences to lower bodyopenings are censored on there forums, fair enough ... i'll deal with that once i get my million dollars :p

Last edited:

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
haven't had debt in 12 years (other than mortgages)...

Buy better coffee, a small ranch outside of town, homeschool the kids, raise hogs and drive a dump truck, occasionally.

Outfit the barn with a mill, lathe, and small surface grinder.

If we invested wisely, and profitted, start grants in each of my kid's names.

Abschatten

Reaction score
Visit site
I would pay off parents debt, Buy myself a 2011 WRX STI or a 2007 WRX STI, then buy a 2003 Mustang Cobra, or a 2012 Mutang GT-500 with a glass roof. Purchase a house and start the barn my fiance has always wanted. I've been really looking forward to owning a barn because of her. I would really love to have a horse of my own. Yes of course i have my iron pony ;)

Edit: I'd buy the fiance a VW Jetta stick shift diesel

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Buy a Ducati Multistrada in Italy then travel through the Alps and all over Europe. Then ship the bike home to the states and go on another trip.
not likely the multistrada will make it, there are a lot of problems with it..
sorry to kill the dream :spank: I heard they are revising a few parts though, so maybe in a while :rolleyes:

I'd buy a nice house, go back to school and follow classes I like, and when I'm done being young and have several degrees ( ;) ) find a job I like doing, instead of looking for work that pays well, and spend the rest of my life being happy :thumbup:

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
20 years ago that was "THE DREAM"! Winning the million was your one way ticket to pre- retirement! Now, I'll buy a little house, 2 new mid $30's cars for me and my wife and a bike for her. Put the rest away and work for another 10 years or so. 1 million buck is a fair good amount of $ still, but not that much after all...

rger8

Reaction score
Visit site
Buy a motorhome with an MC rack on the back for my Dual sport and blow!! Oh ya, and I'll take the wife to!

Invest the rest for the kids!