what tank bag fits the fz6 well?

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Givi Tank bag that is magnetic . I have had it for 5 years or so I orginaly picked it up Ducati but it works better on my FZ it has a good amount of room in it and a nice map pocket .their web site has it listed at 15 liters . it has a zip out portion that gives and extra room in it

tankbag.jpg

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got the Nelson-Rigg Large Magnetic tank bag.
It's HUGE. But it fits just about anything, including a 2XL full face helmet.

I need to get a smaller one for short rides.

P

pengellyb

I use the Joe Rocket "Manta" magnetic tank bag, It fits the tank perfectly, almost like it was designed for the FZ, and for 50 dollars you cant go wrong, mine is black with reflective strip trim, the come in red ,blue, camo etc. best for the money i think

2007 BLUE FZ6, Pazzo's, Dual Headlight Mod, RIM JOB reflective rim decals

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Cortech Super Mini and I really like it. I get my mini slime compressor, tire plugger, little bottle of h2o, phone & keys in there with room to spare. I have the magnetic version and it seems to cling on like a leach.
Cortech :: Luggage :: Other Bags :: Super Mini Tank Bag

I have one as well, had mine about a year now and love it. I generally carry couple pens, paper, wallet, GPS, digi-cam, bandana, cargonet, tire plug kit, clear glasses and a few other odds and ends. It's pretty packed with just these things but is more than enough for my average day ride. If I need more room I carry my Cortech tailbag and the mini fits perfectly inside with room for a couple drinks and maps so I can carry both incase I need all the storage of the tail.

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Yamaha one. It fits well, but there is really nothing in there to keep your things organized. So, I would not recommend it unless you have other organizers that you can just toss in there. I have gotten used to it and it generally carries, my coffee for work, few items like glasses, ear plugs, etc. :Flash:

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have this Oxford tank bag. The magnetic portion zips off to reveal shoulder straps so that you can carry it like a backpack. The central section expands, there are two zippered side pockets and it has a rain cover.

spock

Reaction score
Visit site

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
Another vote for the Cortech Super mini. It hold all I need for a regular trip and has a nice organizer and map pocket.

ageezee

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Cortech Mini and chose it over the super mini because its expandable and imo fits the tank better as i tried them both on.

D-Mac

Distance Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Yet another vote for the Cortech Super Mini. I love that thing. It fits well. It's not big, but it does hold more than you'd think.

REZN8R

Enlarged Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Joe Rocket Manta XL. It has a cell phone pocket, integrated rain cover and shoulder strap. I have to go to construction sites sometimes and it carries a hard hat, goggles, and vest no problem. It also has a good shape for the FZ6 tank. I think I paid around $50.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Joe Rocket Manta mini tank bag for small stuff like tire slime, wallet,cell etc.
I like the shape of the bag and it sits well on the tank with magnets and a superior rubber base as opposed to a lot of tank bags with a foam type rubber which deteriorates pretty quickly.

Here's a link...Cycle Gear - JOE ROCKET: Manta Tank Bag, BLACK/BLACK