what streets do you ride?

danedray

Reaction score
Visit site
although I dont have one, but i would like to mount a cam on my bike. and it would be cool to see what streets you guys/gals ride. not talkin about hot dog youtube vids. just what to see what you guys see too? that would be sorta cool wouldnt it?

just a thought.

a_sick1

2004 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
i ride back country roads with some straightaways and some twisties... nothing better.

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
95% of my driving looks like what's in the attached PDF. It's a section of Houston that I pass everyday on the way to work. My entire ride to work looks like this.

mglowe

Reaction score
mglowe.public.iastate.edu
danedray are you asking for is video's of what we see/experience while we ride...? An instructional kind of video... this is what I do in this situation kind of video...?

The problem with any video is they use a ton of space, have different formats and screen size. Linking to other servers would work but those links would have to be maintained. This will be a problem with many referenced links given on this site at some point in time.

We may have a camera but it cost money to properly/safely mount it. Helmet cams are way more expensive than they need be. It would be cool, I agree, but difficult.

FZ6er_FSR

Reaction score
Visit site
although I dont have one, but i would like to mount a cam on my bike. and it would be cool to see what streets you guys/gals ride. not talkin about hot dog youtube vids. just what to see what you guys see too? that would be sorta cool wouldnt it?

just a thought.

If you're looking for street views, the alternative is google maps.
Google Maps
You probably know about the standard map, satellite and terrain views; on the left side of those buttons, there's an option for "Street View".

Simply click on street view, zoom into the areas with the camera icons/highlighted blue areas, keep zooming in until you see an orange man with a dialogue box. Follow instructions.