what kind of grease??

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
About to install pazzo's, but I need to get some grease.
What kind of grease should I get?? preferably some I can also use to grease other parts with, all tips are welcome :)

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
About to install pazzo's, but I need to get some grease.
What kind of grease should I get?? preferably some I can also use to grease other parts with, all tips are welcome :)
Lithium grease. Google it. You'll see it's used everywhere. Great stuff. Not the cheapest option. I often use copper grease as I already have some in the garage I bought to go behind the brake calipers, but it won't work as well as lithium. Used on cycles too. Or if you're feeling really cheap and lazy, 90w gear oil is awesome for lightweight stuff. I used it on my levers. It won't stay around for as long as lithium grease though.

Basically, as I said at the beginning, lithium grease is the way to go, you can get it everywhere.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I would use marine grade wheel bearing grease. It'd work fine for what your doing(as well as bearings, steering stem, pivot points, kickstand, centerstand, etc).

They also make a grease specifically for brake calibers/sliders/pistons/seals, etc (Permatex) which is compatable with brake fluid which would work however its a bit more expensive.

Scott

Last edited: