What jacket do you guys ride with?.

E

exhaust

I just ordered a Joe Rocket Nations jacket. I just wanted to know what everyone else wears and if anyone has the same jacket.

Combat

Reaction score
Visit site
Mines a Tour Master Jett. It's been good to me so far. It did a fairly good job absorbing the back-end of a car once :p

S

sportrider

I wear a Cortech GX-AIR. the liner will keep you warm in the low 50's, remove the liner and the mesh vents good. I've wore this jacket while it was 120+ degrees outside.

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
Crotech HRX (textile with wind/rain and thermal liners). Also have a leather jacket (not a brand name, but no leather pants yet)

Davidm

Reaction score
Visit site
I wear an Alpinestars Spinner leather jacket. Fits fantastic and looks great. I wear it in all types of weather! It has a removable vest that I keep zipped in during the winter and remove in the summer. I bought the jacket when I bought the bike last year. I've put 8000 miles on my 07 FZ6 and 3000 miles on my 07 KTM 450 EXC all while wearing the Alpinestars jacket. Jacket has been worth every dime!

:thumbup:

Pondrat

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody have any experience with the Rev'it and/or Dainese convertible jackets? They seem ideal, but sooooooo expensive. It might be worth it if they can do all they promise (which is essentially a one-for-all-occasions jacket.)

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Joe Rocket Sonic black leather jacket when I want to look like a tough guy. :D
Joe Rocket RASP when I want to be comfortable and cool in warmer weather.
Joe Rocket Phoenix when it's hot.
Joe Rocket Alter Ego when it could be cold, hot or wet all in the same day.

Yeah....I like Joe Rocket gear.

craig007

Reaction score
Visit site
I wear an Olympia AST jacket right now. I'm thinking of getting an Olympia GT Air transition jacket for the hot weather.

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
I have:
Alpinestars Stage Leather Jacket
Alpinestars SMX Textile Jacket (for sale)
Frank Thomas Mesh Jacket

I wear the Alpinestars Stage jacket pretty much all the time, I occasionally pull out the FT mesh if it's a shorter ride, but even then that jacket doesn't see much sunlight. The A* SMX textile, just sits there collecting dust. For sale btw.

dhcg86

Reaction score
Visit site
I wear the Dainese Bora Perforated Leather Street Jacket when riding (http://www.extremesupply.com/dainese/boraleatherjacket.html) and the Dainese JUNEAU D-DRY when I go to work.

I have the Dainese Firefly pants for riding and the Dainese knee guards for when I go to work.

I wear the same Dainese Torque out boots whether is be work or play, and have a couple pairs of dainese gloves.

I took a fall a couple of weeks ago- and this stuff is well worth the money.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A Tourmaster "Intake" for warm weather;
A Firstgear "Kilimanjaro III" for cold weather (the Kilimanjaro IV is out now).
The Intake has three separate layers for warm and cool weather, but it took me way too long to zip/button/snap the liners in and out, so I picked up the Kilimanjaro (which is also 3/4 length, nice and warm at 22 F) and use it as my "winter" jacket.
Along with Aerostich ($$$), these are the only companies that I'm aware of that make Tall sizes.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
It's already starting to get warm/hot around here. Thus, a few days ago I ordered the Joe Rocket Phoenix 4 through NewEnough. I can't wait to receive it/try it.

H

HavBlue

Right at the moment I wear a Cortech GSAIR leather with 7 pockets and 2 inner liners. In about a month the vest comes out as does the Harley.....

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
Mild to warm weather calls for my Joe Rocket Speed Master.

Cold/ Wet weather calls for the Tourmaster Transition Series 2 Jacket and Pants.

Hot weather calls for the Fieldsheer mesh jacket.