What have you named your FZ6?

Budha59

Reaction score
Visit site
My baby is called: "The scooter"
I started out biking a few years ago on a 125 scooter and all my bikes subsequently have been referred to as the scooter by my friends and significant other.

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
I stored my FZ in my friends garage last winter - he also had his ZX14 and Honda VFR in there. (Remember the TV show Gilligans Island?) He called the ZX Ginger and the VFR Maryann - when he started calling my bike Mrs. Howell I knew it was time to give her a strong name. Thus, she bacame Zelda - woman warrior. We girls stick together!

You never fessed up yourself Beth - what do you call your bike?

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's the names for all of my bikes.

1) '73 TX500 - "Piece of $hit!"
2) '82 Vision - "Wizzly"
3) '81 GS1100E - "The GS"
4) '76 RD400D - "The RD"
5) '84 RZ350 - "The RZ"
6) '07 FZ6 - "The FZ"
7) '08 1125R - "The 11"

Hummm...I'm seeing a trend...

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just call it.... the new bike.... even though it's not anymore...i hav'nt even assigned it a gender......I guess I have intamacy problem's when it comes to machines..... LOL... maybe me and the new bike should see a counselor!!! LMAO!!

GSBandit6

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll admit it, I named my FZ. I call her "River" after the character from the Firefly TV series. They both have two sides to their personalities. There's the innocent kid, unassuming and almost demure. Then, when it's time to kick some butt the claws come out and all hell breaks loose.

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll admit it, I named my FZ. I call her "River" after the character from the Firefly TV series. They both have two sides to their personalities. There's the innocent kid, unassuming and almost demure. Then, when it's time to kick some butt the claws come out and all hell breaks loose.

I love that TV show! Shame it only lasted one season...I actually have a Chinese exchange student arriving Thursday to stay for a year and its gonna be Firefly time, see what they are really saying when they speak Chinese.:rof:

jlsmith411

Reaction score
Visit site
I named mine Liz. Its a fazer, thus fizzer, which sounds kinda like Lizzer, but it can't be Lizzer, so its Liz. Plus there is a nurse I know who is named Liz and I really like her, so I named my bike after her. :)

crabby117

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine is named "Max" after the main character on the James Cameron series Dark Angel starring Jessica Alba (around 2000-02). For those who don't know, she rides a motorcycle in the show, though sadly, not a fizzy and not even a yammy. (Can't hold that against her tho, she looks HOT on a bike...or off ;) ).

There's a scene in one of the episodes where a character played by Rainn Wilson (currently Dwayne on The Office) asks if Max's name is short for something, and your mind immediately jumps to "Maxine." But that's not what the Rainn says: "Max....is that short for something, like 'Maximum'?" I always smile at that line! And no, it's not short for anything, it's just Max. Man I miss that show!

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Some of the names, and the reasons for them, are really funny.

I call mine "my bike." Maybe I'll have to start calling her "red."

This from a guy who's cat's name is...wait for it..."cat."

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Some of the names, and the reasons for them, are really funny.

I call mine "my bike." Maybe I'll have to start calling her "red."

This from a guy who's cat's name is...wait for it..."cat."

You are a VERY creative man, Michael!!! :rolleyes:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
You never fessed up yourself Beth - what do you call your bike?

I haven't picked a name yet. (Partly why I started this thread.)
The headlights look like fiendish eyes, so I am trying to think of something that highlights them. (My sister thinks I should add pink or purple "eyelashes" above the headlights!!) Mine is the (fastest) black Raven color, which reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe's poem, so maybe something from that. I am still trying to decide!! :confused: