What gear do you wear???

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
I just picked up a FieldSheer Congo Air Mesh. The fit seems great as well as quality.

picture.php

Nice jacket, now where have I seen it before.....oh yeah in my closet:BLAA:

I like it so far. Has all the protective padding you need and breathes well on hot days so you don't stink of sweat after a long ride.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
Where did you find those mesh padded shorts? I have been wanting to get some, but I wanted to make sure they could breath well.

I got for $65 around Christmas when they were on sale...They breath very well, but pulling them off and on will put stress around the top elastic ban...I wear them over a pair of shorts(don't wear under wear:BLAA:) which help so I don't have to pull on the mesh...

Bohn Cool Air Bodyguard Adventure Shorts - KneeDraggers

johnnybravo75_01

Reaction score
Visit site
As I mentioned in my intro I am using Rev'IT gear and extremely satisfied. The knee protectors and the back protector insert are Forcefield, I believe they have some outstanding products, do check them out. The helmet is an Arai RX-7, this design was not available in Europe and I got mine from the States. Also have the dark visor which I use 90% of the time.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
Quick summer gear report...

My Speed and Strength textile jacket is very good up to 85-90f, after that it's too hot...

My First Racing mesh jacket is great so far(91f)... It's fills good to ride without a shirt under the mesh jacket, when it's real hot...

The Shoei RF1000 is great in all seasons... The air flow is very good... I'll all ways spend the money to get a top notch helmet...

The Sac-Tec back protector is great in textile, and mesh... It's not near as hot as I thought it would be... If you don't have a back protector, I think this is a must have in you jackets...

The Bhon shorts are made for this... I think with mesh pants, and the Bhon shorts, the 100+ summer will be very nice...

The Thor knee pads work very well under my over size jeans, and so far the heat is not an issue with them... The best $13 protection you can buy...(for a bike)

My Oxtar boots are very conformable in any weather... Money well spent...

Oh, my Motoboss gauntlet gloves are breaking in very nicely... I thought the thick leather would be too much for the heat, but so far so good...

On a side note... My Cortech tail bag is Super handy for every day needs...

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
I now added this to the gear I wear. The Icon knee/shin pads are still in the mail

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I had those boots, after of wearing them everyday, in the rain and shine, the leather loops for the laces gave away near the top. They were great boots while they lasted!

The same thing happened to my Icon Super Duty 3s. A quick trip the the Red Wing Shoe shop saw the loops replaced with regular old eyelets and they're back in action.

"Adopt, Adapt, Improve"

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Scorpion EXO-700 Helmet
Scorpion Stinger Jacket
Teknic VR-IIr gloves
TCX Performance 2 boots

I also have for more "spirited" riding...
AGV Sport Forza 1 Piece Leathers - A bit scuffed up :)
Knox Back Protector

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
dsc0452qd.jpg

Shoei RF1000
Scorpion Hat Trick Jacket
Scorpion Deuce Pants
First Gear Velocity Gloves
Danner GTX 8" Waterproof Boots

Joe

Sparky10

Reaction score
Visit site
Helmet:
Shark RSR2 Muggeridge

jackets:
Dianese Laguna Seca (fully perferated for above 70 F or so)
Joe Rocket Ballistic Textile (below 70 F or so)

gloves:
Cortech Injector (more spirited riding)
Alpinestars AFK (more laid back riding)
Plus some cheaper insulated pair that I don't remember the brand for cold weather

Sparky10

Reaction score
Visit site
boots:
Sidi Fusion

I also have a pair of Frank Thomas XTi Aqua textile pants I wear for cold weather.

This year, I want to either pick up a pair of leather pants, or a two peice suit. Depends on funds later on this year, as I just spent all of my saved up motorcycle money on mods.