What are the 3 best essential mods for a 2007 FZ6S?

Wombat - the mirrors on your bike looks bigger than others I've seen. Is that true of Aussie FZ6's?

I tend to agree with the last post about handlebars. I adjusted mine up and down a bit to find a good position, but do wish they were a little straighter.

I don't know about the Ozzie mirrors but others will let us know. I had huge problems finding what Yamaha released in Australia and mirrors never came up. Remember the "Ozzie Models" are just a select few of the European models.

As for handles I believe they are adjustable on the Ozzie release models, but its not ever mentioned in their promotional material as is with the recently released XJ's. There are forum threads here where riders have fitted non FZ handlebars even non Yamaha ones.

I've ordered frame sliders, and LED signals for my TBR exhaust fender eliminator (I don't find the signals that came with it much good, very cheap). Here are the signals I went with - I think they're cool because they look a lot like the stock ones, yet are LED. I'm now looking for a tank pad. Anybody got some tank pad pix??

I've ordered frame sliders, and LED signals for my TBR exhaust fender eliminator (I don't find the signals that came with it much good, very cheap). Here are the signals I went with - I think they're cool because they look a lot like the stock ones, yet are LED. I'm now looking for a tank pad. Anybody got some tank pad pix??

Not on the tank pad, but there a some indicators that seem to mount directly onto the fairing and don't protude. Posted here somewhere. Looked nice, neat.

Back