What a treat!

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Been very busy the last few months and seems like forever since I've been able to ride. Today I said the hell with it.....going for a ride. Bike started right up and ran perfectly. Little on the cold side today, but didn't stop the smile from reaching my ears.:D Still lovin' this bike!:rockon:

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, it was 78 today in the Hill Country of Texas so I unzipped the liner from the mesh jacket, broke out the mesh gloves and took a 3 hour ride around Medina, Bandera, Kerrville and Fredericksburg.

oogie

Reaction score
Visit site
I managed a four hour ride in local mountains both yesterday and today with a couple of riding buddies. Went up to Lookout Mtn. and watched hang gliders taking to the sky in what must have been thirty mph winds! Still a little sand and loose stuff in a lot of corners so it took total focus, but the temps were about 60....Wondermous day!

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got out for a couple hours today, as well. It was in the mid 30's but no wind....felt so good to get out and go.
Joe:thumbup:

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's me yesterday. Y'all enjoy your rides!

snowi.jpg

Joe

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Another foot of snow over the last 24 hours and thirteen below with clear skies tonite here. :(:(:(:( I'm real jealous of you guys that can ride more than 5 months a year.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I managed to ride about 100 miles in the last couple of days. Testing out my new LeoVince pipes I put on last weekend and love them. :thumbup::thumbup: I just put on the Smog Block offs on yesterday and just had to go test it out. :D Heres a few shots at my brothers place.
The weather wasn't the greatest but the streets were mostly dry. I had a good rip. Sorry no action photos! :rof: I forgot how to turn the picture around and save it so sorry about the side ways one. :iconbeer::iconbeer: It's time for new rubber for sure. I also have some Ohlin front springs to do some weekend coming up. My baby will be good to go then.:beer:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I managed to ride about 100 miles in the last couple of days. Testing out my new LeoVince pipes I put on last weekend and love them. :thumbup::thumbup: I just put on the Smog Block offs on yesterday and just had to go test it out. :D Heres a few shots at my brothers place.
The weather wasn't the greatest but the streets were mostly dry. I had a good rip. Sorry no action photos! :rof: I forgot how to turn the picture around and save it so sorry about the side ways one. :iconbeer::iconbeer: It's time for new rubber for sure. I also have some Ohlin front springs to do some weekend coming up. My baby will be good to go then.:beer:

Bike looks great!

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com
Awesome how resilient our little bikes are. I fired mine right up the other day after sitting for 1.5 mo. My friend's CBR sat for 1 month and i had to bust out the battery tender for her. These bikes are tough!