What a shame

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I'm on my way home from work (3miles away) in my cage, when I come across an ambulance. It was a Gixxer that crashed, the bike from the way it looks was intact except for what seems like shattered plastic (windshield??). The poor guy was already inside the ambulance and was being taken care of. It did not seem catastrophic (death/dismemberment) but I still can't help feel the bad for the poor soul behind that bike. It's been rather warm here in Central Jersey lately that most bikers that take advantage of the climate is forgetting to ride safely. Doesn't have to be anyones fault, just dangerous to begin with. So for my fellow riders that are enjoying this unusual warm weather PLEASE BE CAREFULL. I know I'll be tomorrow when I take the bike to work, weather forecast should be high of 64 degree Fahrenheit.:Flash:

J

jsteinb95

So I'm on my way home from work (3miles away) in my cage, when I come across an ambulance. It was a Gixxer that crashed, the bike from the way it looks was intact except for what seems like shattered plastic (windshield??). The poor guy was already inside the ambulance and was being taken care of. It did not seem catastrophic (death/dismemberment) but I still can't help feel the bad for the poor soul behind that bike. It's been rather warm here in Central Jersey lately that most bikers that take advantage of the climate is forgetting to ride safely. Doesn't have to be anyones fault, just dangerous to begin with. So for my fellow riders that are enjoying this unusual warm weather PLEASE BE CAREFULL. I know I'll be tomorrow when I take the bike to work, weather forecast should be high of 64 degree Fahrenheit.:Flash:

:( that's too bad. Hope he's ok.