Western Wisconsin or Eastern Minnesota???

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
Wrong time of year to post this question (its friggin freezing out and snowing), but is there anyone else on the forum from western Wisconsin or eastern Minnesota? I'm fishing for someone to ride with in the spring...:Sport:

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sparta here. We do a lot of weekend riding. Haven't done a lot of riding in MN - only Apple Blossum Drive out of La Crescent.

Where are you?

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
Fishing for someone to ride with or looking for someone to Ice fish with?? Born and raised in the cities, now in TX. Upside is i get to ride year round, down side is I actually miss winter and gopher hockey (ski racer and hockey player). Stay warm, spring will come and the riding will be great!

tum226

Reaction score
www.rollahome.com
I am Milwaukee but do head over to that part of the state occasionally for riding. It is great out there. Hit me up when you want to ride.

tum226

Reaction score
www.rollahome.com
slimey crud run twice a year in madison is always really fun and a turn out of like 300 bikes if it isn't pouring rain all day like the last one. let me know if you are interested, i can give you details. it kicks off and ends the riding season

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
slimey crud run twice a year in madison is always really fun and a turn out of like 300 bikes if it isn't pouring rain all day like the last one. let me know if you are interested, i can give you details. it kicks off and ends the riding season

That sounds like fun. Bit of a haul from here to get to the ride but might be worth it. Lets chat again in April.

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

That does sound like fun - give a yell when it is getting close. Madison is close enough for me!

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in Hudson...I fondly call this part of Wisconsin \"eastern occupied Minnesota\".

Hey - we could meet up half-way for some good rides. Did you sign up for the 2009 mileage contest? I did, so I will definitely be looking for some excellent weekend excursions. ;)

C

CombatPenguin

I'm in wausau in the middle of the state but like to travel if anyones doing a ride.

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Posted on another link (in the ladies section) that it would be fun to plan a WI ride in '09. I would be willing to organize it. Let me know if any of you would be interested. I would give enough advance notice so you all can plan accordingly.

Am very open to locations!!

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
Posted on another link (in the ladies section) that it would be fun to plan a WI ride in '09. I would be willing to organize it. Let me know if any of you would be interested. I would give enough advance notice so you all can plan accordingly.

Am very open to locations!!

That's a great idea, we just need to find a central location where we can all meet, I can be flexible. Thanks!