Well, I've been a very busy girl......

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just spent 1.5 hours in the shed, but I'm really happy.

New additions:

Yamaha dark tint screen
Black Rizoma handlebar
Red Rizoma sportline grips
Red Rizoma bar ends

And I did most of the work, with only the odd bit of help from Mike (his help was really needed though :eek:)

And it is finished (just Pazzos to come - already ordered.... :thumbup:

I didn't bother with the "how to" photos, because there are enough threads on them.

Also, sorry Mike, as I forgot to take photos of your Speed 3 and your new Rizoma Grips :(

LOOKING VERY NICE! :thumbup:

I have the same bike on an 08 plate Im having an issue with the Yamaha emblem starting to come off are you having any problems with this?

Good job Kazza....those grips are no shrinking violets are they! Still, they suit the bike.

And i love the screen, you will be surprised how dry it keeps you in the wet.

:thumbup:

Looks nice:thumbup:. Is there much difference in the bars other than colour. They look a little wider, and have more rake, but not 100% sure from the piccies.

I hope you knocked on the drawbridge of his castle like a good girl (gives him time to hide all his stick books...lol):BLAA:

Looks nice:thumbup:. Is there much difference in the bars other than colour. They look a little wider, and have more rake, but not 100% sure from the piccies. QUOTE]

Yeah, i was looking at the Bars, they look pretty much the same from the photo's, other than length???

Looks nice:thumbup:. Is there much difference in the bars other than colour. They look a little wider, and have more rake, but not 100% sure from the piccies.

I hope you knocked on the drawbridge of his castle like a good girl (gives him time to hide all his stick books...lol):BLAA:

LMFAO....As for the bars i didn't measure them but i reckon they would be 15-20mm wider and do have more rake. If i can find her key i'm gunna ride it to work tomorrow and see the difference.

Good work! I'm so impressed as I am definitely challenged when it comes to turning a wrench. It looks great, can't wait to read the ride report. :thumbup:

I don't need to knock - I have a key ;)

Back