welcoming myself back to the forum

Dannyrose1

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there guys, my names danny i used to be in the forum but i forgot my password
Then forgot the password to my email address attatched to it lol so i have a new account
I have an 08 fz6s2 with approx 14,000 miles on it
Did my first 8 hour ride on it friday oh boy what an ass killer anyone have any tips for less pain? Also have a new stainless steal scorpion exhaust coming monday the new shape but round not ovals as i see most ppl have, ill add a video when im back from holiday anyway good to be back lovehaving a look around the sight :)

fastar1

Reaction score
Visit site
Sheepskin cover was all it took for me to be comfortable for a full day.
Rode down to The Gap and took off the sheepskin for the more spirited bits of road, and I couldn't last even 30 minutes!

BamBam

Reaction score
Visit site
Sheepskin cover was all it took for me to be comfortable for a full day.
Rode down to The Gap and took off the sheepskin for the more spirited bits of road, and I couldn't last even 30 minutes!

I've only tried the Airhawk-R, and Ohendo, who has a sheepskin cover will tell you about the Airhawk as well.

I will never try anything else ever again. I just did a 1200 mile road trip over the weekend with the Airhawk-R and I never had any discomfort. Even for the more spirited sections.

A bit expensive but well worth every penny.

BamBam

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha good to be back, cheers guys ill look into a sheep skin cover
Plenty of sheep where i live ;) sure farmer wont miss one lol,

i'm telling you, at least look into an Airhawk, you won't be disappointed, and you'll never ride with anything else. Plus, you can transfer it to other bikes in the future!

Dannyrose1

Reaction score
Visit site
i'm telling you, at least look into an Airhawk, you won't be disappointed, and you'll never ride with anything else. Plus, you can transfer it to other bikes in the future!

Cheers pal! Just had a look they look like they will do the job, tad pricey
But worth it in the long run, i still and an 8 hour journey home friday which i am dredding!
But atleast i will be putting on my new exhaust
Had the old style scorpions before and wenr back to stock for a while and got fed up with the lack of exhaust sound lol