Week end mods

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So this past weekend all my deliveries came in and I attempted to install them and hopping that it would all work out because i am far from a mechanic and i try hard. So, i got my Rizoma bar's, bar end's and grips and of course all in RED, along with the Arrow mid-pipe. The mid-pipe was somewhat simple, just a matter of remembering where all the parts came from and also paying attention on what went where and so on. Ounce i had the rear of the bike off i unbolted the mid-pipe and just put the Arrow in. That went well and there where no parts left over. Then i started on taking off the old bars and grips and end's and so on. Everything went so smooth, it made me feel great knowing and remembering where came from nd how it all went back together. I was having problem's with 2 parts which I couldn't figure out until i walked away for 15 minuets to relax. The first problem was, on the throttle there are 2 small cable's that was responsible for the throttle. I couldn't figure it out, i tried to look and figure out how they would slip in to the throttle housing, then poof it went in :rockon: so that went great, I adjusted the throttle tension and done. The other problem (and this is a sad one) was, putting on the bar end's, I kept looking at the diagram then the bar end's and back and forth for a few Mount's. I finally figured it out, the bar end's came with several different rubber fittings and I looked at the different one's and tightened everything up and again poof done :rockon: . I put everything back to together (no parts left over) and plaid with the bars for position rolled them down a little bit, checked clearance for the tank and the bike was done. I took it out for a ride and the Arrow sounded great so much more sound and alot less resistance for the exhaust (if you have slip-ons i recommend doing the mid-pipe). The bars they where so much more comfortable and gave me a better riding position, again a great mod. So all in all it was a great experience and i cant wait till the weekend to go out for a good ride. So I just wanted to share my modding with everyone and the fact that i had no parts left over, it made me proud.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, here are some picture's of the mod's that i did. I bought the RIZOMA handle bar bar end's and grips. I adjusted the bars so i don't hit the tank.

Last edited:

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet! The handle bar looks really nice! Does it change your riding posture much? Also, where did you get it from?

Thanks for the pictures!