Wed 7/24/13 SoCool Ride with Jen

I figured out why i was so uncomfortable on the ride. My leather pants are a size 52..... I havent been that size waist in for ever. Im more like a 56 EUR now LOL. Great ride:rockon: im shopping for new gear asap for the next one :thumbup:

And if anyone is new to riding, i ride at a turtles pace so i bet your faster then me:D

FZ6 forum, zero FZ6s in pics. hehe

On a serious note, looks like fun and the route looks pretty nice also!

I hope there is something like this up in my area (Monterey).

FZ6 forum, zero FZ6s in pics. hehe

On a serious note, looks like fun and the route looks pretty nice also!

I hope there is something like this up in my area (Monterey).

Your bike reminds me of:

Elliot-open-season-elliot-11126883-400-343.jpg

:BLAA:

Carbon fiber wheels. Oooohhhh. That brings me back to teenage years when I'd be at mountain bike Races and I would be slobbering over Spin wheels. Anyone know of those. I have to get said wheels out of my head now that I'm an adult, and can go buy them. Didn't read that. Didn't happen...

Heck yeah I remember those! I too used to drool over them, but realistically, they were heavier than high end traditional wheels and if they went out of true, you were pretty much done.

I riding into the hills today... Palomar, Julian, sunrise. I don't know yet. But if your up there today and would like to join up, message me.

Can you believe I'm the only girl AGAIN? I think they were disappointed I'm old comparatively speaking of course.

mytuhede.jpg

Jen, I wish I lived closer to you. I, too, am usually the only girl on rides. Most women riders I know ride H-D's. Why do women think they need to ride cruiser type bikes? I so prefer my FZ. I always say "if I want to sit in a recliner, I'll stay home". :D

It's true about riding 2-up. I always talk with women riding 2-up. I ask them why they don't ride their own ride. The most common answer is "he doesn't think I can do it". If my hubbie said that, I would get rid of him.

I would beg barter and steal to get my wife a bike. She says she has no interest. But she loves to ride quads off rd. I can't keep up with her. Hope she comes around...

I riding into the hills today... Palomar, Julian, sunrise. I don't know yet. But if your up there today and would like to join up, message me.

I'm so far away I will be posting pictures later on Vegasriders "Guess where I am" thread!

Back