Wecome To America - Aussiejules

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh my god, i feel so home sick right at the moment, i might have to call my trip short and go homelololololol:Flip:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Jules, how does it feel to be upside down? and have you got used to the water going down the plug hole the wrong way!?

:D

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope 3 days of 21/2 hours sleep after 24 hours travel, coming good now, head spins are subsiding, i reckon i just need a few more beers, i would have been alright if i could of got some ozzie beer on the first day. I must say i use to hate the states after my first visit here, due to the people but after 2 more visits, their politeness leaves us for dead. Twice in 2 days we have had espanic kids get up and give us their seats on the public transport, not something i have seen happen once at home. Im really starting to like it here more and more every time. People here talk to you all the time and when they know your from oz, well they seem to love us and our country.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Jules, how does it feel to be upside down? and have you got used to the water going down the plug hole the wrong way!?

I just talked to Deb again and we're still trying to figure out what each other is saying with these different accents! We're just going to start off speaking a little slower so our brains have an extra instant to figure it out! Then there are our little slang words. Hey! we're going to have some fun! :rockon:

Hey does the water go down the drain the other way?!?!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope 3 days of 21/2 hours sleep after 24 hours travel, coming good now, head spins are subsiding, i reckon i just need a few more beers, i would have been alright if i could of got some ozzie beer on the first day. I must say i use to hate the states after my first visit here, due to the people but after 2 more visits, their politeness leaves us for dead. Twice in 2 days we have had espanic kids get up and give us their seats on the public transport, not something i have seen happen once at home. Im really starting to like it here more and more every time. People here talk to you all the time and when they know your from oz, well they seem to love us and our country.

You need another beer Jules, your getting too "nice", it must be all that courtesy rubbing off on you....

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My it fasade is wearing off, i have been called sir so many times.
Yeah cliff cause you guys are upside down you drive on the wrong side of the car, the road and even water goes the wrong way

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
JULES! Forgot to warn you. Now that you're upside down, you'll need to hang on with your toes or you'll fall off.:eek:

Have you noticed the beer feels different as is swirls down your throat the wrong way?:confused:....lol.

If you were looking down at the poles of our little planet from space, you would see that, looking down at the South pole, it spins clockwise. This to me means it's the top:BLAA:.

Less land mass in the Southern Hemisphere, 'cause it all slides towards the downunder side (North).:thumbup: It's all so obvious:D.