wassup beaches

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice to see this site blow up like it has- nice to see the fazer hold its value too!

I was looking for a second beater/commuter bike and ill have to scratch the fz off my list.

Sucks that the whole credit thing was redone though...I thought I wuz big ballin with muh hard core 44 000 000 credits.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Not much lately...kinda missed this site. I ditched that local site I used to troll around...it was nice being around a bunch of trash talkers but I got annoyed when all the riders stopped riding for one reason or another.

Got M4's on the Z14...for those of you who don't remember how much I loved them on the FZ6, I recommend those threads for a good read :) I lubz them on the zx also but want to go back to stock now so I can ride harder and not attract attention (as easily).

I wont mind a cruiser- a v-twin would be nice for me on the 605/405 since I just take it easy and it would be easy on the gas. as long as it can handle leans cus I want to push myself further on a non-baby :D

What's up with you guys?

Wavex, hows your buell? I still cant believe I never run into you on the commute.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I am very happy with the Buell, it's a perfect match for me on my commute and for canyon riding... I will get a track bike next month though, as we're planning to hit Button Willow in March :cheer::Flash:

What time are you on the 605 in the am?

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I am very happy with the Buell, it's a perfect match for me on my commute and for canyon riding... I will get a track bike next month though, as we're planning to hit Button Willow in March :cheer::Flash:

What time are you on the 605 in the am?

Yup, the torque of a v-twin is awesome. I wanted one even when I got rid of the fz6 and r1 but I'm a bigger sucker for a killer deal. I would have bought one if I didn't know the r1 owner or buy the zx for 44% less than sticker price (new) :Flash:

i'm on the 605 anytime between 6:50 to 7:50...depending on how froggy or lazy I feel :D