Wanted: R6 for mod fender adapters

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
I know it's a longshot but if anyone has the fender adapters for the R6 fork swap I would like to buy them, if you have the wheel spacers that would be awesome too.

I have extra brake caliper spacers but they are in storage out in CA right now...I won't be able to get them to you until the first week of December. If you can wait tha long, I may also have an extra set of AL wheel spacers as well but wil need to check.

I have extra brake caliper spacers but they are in storage out in CA right now...I won't be able to get them to you until the first week of December. If you can wait tha long, I may also have an extra set of AL wheel spacers as well but wil need to check.

Thanks for the offer, I have the forks and calipers on the bike already, I used the shims from McMasterCarr

Now the wheel spacers, are those shims or the actual machined spacers(to replace the stock ones)?

Well I figured machined wheel spacers would be better than shims, but what I'm really looking for are the fender adapters.

Back