WANTED FZ6S Sport Exhaust 06 Model

wayneborn1976

Reaction score
Visit site
I am after a second hand sports exhaust for my FZ6S, i have been contemplating a new one but i cant justify spending $1000+ on a couple of small cans for the back end (Not only that, the missus wont let me!!!) i think compared to other bikes these pipes are over priced! I live near liverpool NSW and willing to travel to pick up the pipes within a reasonable distance (ie up to 5 hours drive) Send me a message or reply to the post with your details.
thanks
Wayne

I am after a second hand sports exhaust for my FZ6S, i have been contemplating a new one but i cant justify spending $1000+ on a couple of small cans for the back end (Not only that, the missus wont let me!!!) i think compared to other bikes these pipes are over priced! I live near liverpool NSW and willing to travel to pick up the pipes within a reasonable distance (ie up to 5 hours drive) Send me a message or reply to the post with your details.
thanks
Wayne

Hey mate , you sure you really want to go 2nd hand ? Ebay has some awesome specials like these great pipes :thumbup: EXHAUST OVALE LEOVINCE YAMAHA FZ6 S FAZER 600 07/08 - eBay Marmitte, Scarichi e Terminali, Ricambi Moto, Moto ricambi e accessori. (end time 02-Apr-10 01:16:52 AEDST)

yeah i didnt reall want to go second hand, i have been looking at pipes from the states the scorpion pipes they arent bad price but shipping always pushes the price over my budget i am unsure to buy from italy though, they are at a good price though! whats everyones thoughts, you think it should be safe to buy from italy?

yeah i didnt reall want to go second hand, i have been looking at pipes from the states the scorpion pipes they arent bad price but shipping always pushes the price over my budget i am unsure to buy from italy though, they are at a good price though! whats everyones thoughts, you think it should be safe to buy from italy?

Have only ever bought stuff from the States, with zero problems....prices are real cheap there, and with Aussie Dollar being so strong, i reckon you should be able to find some new pipes from the states for well under $1000 AU, shipped...

My titanium Two Brothers pipes were under a $1000AU shipped from the States, and they took a week to get here....

:thumbup:

I havent bought out of Italy but i have bought from Norway , Sweden & Greece with no problems what so ever :thumbup:.... They are a reputable dealer so i doubt you will have any problems , Ebay has safeguards against it anyway :D

Back