Video from my First ever SaddleSore 1000

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
So, as you would figure, most of the video from my SS1K is pretty boring ...., So I decided to compose a short (3:46) video shoving some different typical traffic I encountered:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DySm9JrThog"]YouTube - SaddleSore 1600/SaddleSore 1000[/ame]

On a side note,- the sound on this video, was more or less the sound that kept ringing in my ears until Saturday evening ..... (Memo to me: BRING EXTRA EARPLUGS!!)

forcefeedback

Reaction score
Visit site
I was amazed how comfortable my FZ6 is. I bought it at Easter this year and rode it 2 weeks later from Lincolnshire, England to Moray, Scotland - 490 miles in a day.
I started at 0740 and rode for 140 miles up the A1 dual carriageway before the reserve indicator started. I guess I was going quite fast! I filled up and then went on to the A68 through the Scottish Borders. Long sweeping bends with great views. Had a coffee and a bacon sandwich at the Camien Cafe on the A68 - great bikers cafe near Rochester in the Northumberland National Park. I met a load of GSXR riders who warned me of speed cameras to come...
I stopped at the Scottish Border for a photo and then carried on, turning onto the A7 at Galashiels to take in the awesome hairpin bends up to Edinburgh. After filling up - 180 miles from this tank - I went across the Forth Bridge and back to twisty roads from Perth to Blairgowrie, Braemar and Dufftown.
Awesome route, great scenery and fantastic biking experience! I had really good luck with the weather on the way up and on the way back the same way 6 days later! What a way to get used to my new bike!