Very smart girl!

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, that is like Kellie Pickler on "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEP7uti0PDw&feature=related"]YouTube - dumb blonde: are you smarter than a fifth grader[/ame]

I knew the answer, and at first felt smart. Then I realized that more and more famous people are infamous for their stupidity, for lack of a better word, and got depressed.

Whirlygirl

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, that is like Kellie Pickler on "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?".

YouTube - dumb blonde american: are you smarter than a fifth grader

I knew the answer, and at first felt smart. Then I realized that more and more famous people are infamous for their stupidity, for lack of a better word, and got depressed.

Wow... I feel 30 IQ points dumber just from watching that.... Are you seriously telling me that people can graduate from high school and not know that France is a country? Or maybe I shouldn't be assuming she graduated? Wow.

J

jsteinb95

Wow... I feel 30 IQ points dumber just from watching that.... Are you seriously telling me that people can graduate from high school and not know that France is a country? Or maybe I shouldn't be assuming she graduated? Wow.

I didn't know Hungary was a country til I saw that video, I've heard of Turkey though....you eat it once a year. j/k :D

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Or maybe I shouldn't be assuming she graduated? Wow.

I kind of came to the same conclusion, that a HS Diploma is missing. I would still think you would be able to pick it up from movies/pop culture though. I watched "The Illusionist" last night, and the words "Budapest" and "Hungary" are mentioned at least three times in various scenes. That is assuming that you have the mental capacity to actually understand what is going on around you. Kellie just seems like she is not that observant.