Various parts from '06 FZ6 N

Girts

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi!

Sorry for my bad english in advance.
Just a week ago had a crash. I myself got away with just a few bruises and scratches but as it appears the bike took quite hard landing.

I'm in need of the following parts for 2006 FZ6 N S2 (European naked model). The Yamaha dealer here in Latvia wants big bucks and the parts can be delivered only in about two weeks:

- Front fork inner tubes (tracked down one pair in ebay, but the seller hasn't responded to my email yet);
- Handlebar;
- Front fender, black;
- Gas tank, blue or black;
- Rear left side cover panel, blue or black if you have both sides;

If you have any of the above and you can ship to Latvia, please post here.
Thanks in advance.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Now if you didn't wait for so long to join, you woiuld have found out that all the parts you listed, were for sale at one time or another. I've seen several posts, they still might be available. Use the search tab located above to narrow your search. It may take awhile,, but the search engine is one of the features available once you have become a member. Also, private messaging is a nice tool as far as contacting members who might be selling. Good news is that there have been a lot of handle bar mods, so I think there are several members looking to unload.

Girts

Reaction score
Visit site
I found this site only yesterday when searching for bike parts and it took me just one day to register :)
Actually I did go through all the threads in sellers section with promising titles and contacted one of them so I'm not just placing a post and waiting for offers. I'm still checking the sellers section on a regular basis and looking for any of the parts listed.
Thanks for your post, though.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
No problem....like I said, I'm positve that all of the parts that you had listed were for sale. Actually, some of them not too long ago either. But not sure how active some of the members you have contacted are so I'm not sure how quick of a response you will get.

Good luck.