Utube Video FZ6 Nose Wheelie & Crash

Dr.Volts

Dr.Volts
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is a video that contains clip of someone crashing his FZ6 into the rear of a car. The video is taken from inside the car. I think the guy realized too late that he had to stop. His bike slowed down more than he did. I hope he wasn't hurt too bad. This entire video is very graphic, don't view it if you are squeamish. Let's try to learn from this guy's mistake. This isn't my video, and I sincerely hope I don't offend anyone by pointing it out.

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFX4zhNubBI[/nomedia]

That was great! I especially like Haj flippen this towel back and poppin' the wheel with his Man-Love Thursday partner on the back!

I think it was an R bike. Ooops!

Last edited:
It's definitely not an FZ6. If you pause it when it goes vertical, you can see that it doesn't have the passenger grab bars. I think it might actually be a CBR. The headlights look too angled for an R6.

Last edited:
Thanks for helping identify the bike. I didn't pause it to analyze it. Since this guy's buddies didn't also crash into the car, he must not have been looking. Do you think that if he had controlled his braking better he might have been able to be nearly stopped when he contacted the car? It seems to me the bike slowed down faster than he did. I'm no expert in this type of panic stopping (and obviously I am not an expert at identifying vertical FZ6's.) Or was he just showing off and got launched? Unfortunately he broke the rear window and we didn't get to see any more of the action.

I think it might actually be a CBR.

You can see the yamaha emblem on the windshield.....you can't see the tuning forks, but you can see the circle. It's a Yamaha! :D R1, not R6.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyways back on topic, my favorite part was the guy on the ladder, falling and taking the shape of the broken ladder.

That did not look like an FZ6 to me either; perhaps it was an R6? Anyway the music was good and the video fun to watch.

Back