UTAH ski trip/ bachelor party

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
So as the title says, I'm heading out to Utah at the end of the month for a week with some buddies. We'll definitely be skiing Alta, Snowbasin, and Brighton. I just want a little input from locals or people who have been there to see what they recommend for other mountains, bars, bars with ... ahem... entertainment:D (It is my bachelor party after all) and anything else that you think might be worth hitting up while we're there. We're staying in Salt Lake by the way but will have a truck to get around in.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here ya go!
Salt Lake City Weekly, Utah, News, Events, Restaurants, Music, Clubs & Entertainment Calendar

I live in Ogden, north of SLC. On the day you ski Snowbasin you might hit historic 25th street in Ogden, Rooster's is a great place to eat and Brewski's across the street is a good club, as is the Beatles-themed place just upstairs. Zucca Trattoria (south Ogden) is the best Italian place in the state, highly recommended! Since I gave up my music career I haven't kept up with the clubs in SLC; at least the "Private Club" laws are now gone and you can go anywhere you want.

As far as "bachelor party entertainment", er, hope you don't mind pasties! :rolleyes: This is STILL Utah, after all... ;)

Have fun!

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Bachelor party in SLC? :rof:

You're about 400 miles too far north.

LOL I know!!! The whole bachelor party thing was a complete after thought. We planned the ski trip and I suggested we combine the two. That way my buddies pay for a lot of the stuff out there :BLAA: It's ok we're bound and determined to make SLC the new Vegas by the time we leave :D

On a side note, my fiance is headed to Vegas for her Bachelorette party. I can honestly say I'm not too worried though. She's going with a few friends, her mom and her aunts. I'll take my chances in Utah.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Skiing and partying in Utard will be better than Paryting and not skiing in LV. :thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site