Unlimited Universal LED Mirrors

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
. I about two weeks or so ago ordered and installed some new mirrors for my 07 FZ6. I got to thinking I would share with everyone else for those who like them you can see how they look on our bike. I like them as far as looks and it being somewhat cool they have turn signals on the outside of them. The only bad thing is they are hard to see out of but to be honest so where the stock ones. I guess being so big is why I have trouble seeing out of the stock mirrors because I am always looking at my shoulders. To see traffic behind me with the new shorter mirrors I have to pear between my hip and arm to check and see if there is a car behind me. I also want to add that on the stock mirrors for you all that do not know this which I did not until here recently the stock mirror's shaft will bend back towards the back of the motorcycle or handle bars to make it easier to cover the bike with a motorcycle cover. The way I found out came while trying to cover the bike with a full body motorcycle cover. The bottom of the cover would not cover the bottom part of the wheel. I got mad onetime later and yanked the cover to see the front top of the cover where the mirrors where collapse. I thought dam I just broke my dam mirrors. I pulled the cover back off to find and be relieved the mirrors fold back and I had not broken them. This was all after I had already ordered the shorter mirrors so the cover would fit. So there you go. I hope I save someone some time and help someone thinking about getting this shorter style mirror have a better idea of how they look plus the flaw of sight with them. Thanks and hope everyone has a good day. Take care.

Where I got them from deniskirk.com
For both the left and right total cost was $47.89
They have different colors from black to carbine and many different sizes.