underworld awakening 3D

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We spent aust day keeping cool and decided to go see the new underworld in 3d. Very disappointing, i think the movie is probably great but the cinemagraphics was shocking. We could not focus most of the time, and put in a complaint. They rang the very next day and said there is either something wrong with the movie itself or the projector.
Has anyone else seen it and was any good for them?

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Went and saw it on Saturday. The picture seemed fine but it seemed like it was about a half hour too short. It seemed like they had so much more to do. I guess that means there will have to be another one. It definitely didn't have many slow parts it was pretty much full of action.

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I recon it would have been great, the cinema has sent me replacement tickets and admitted there was a problem. Cant wait for it on blue ray so i can buy it, im a underworld fan.

Downs

Touring Jarhead
Reaction score
Visit site
Well it didn't dissapoint in the area I mainly went for..................Tight shiny leather, corsets, and automatic weapons lol.

Overall if I could go back I'd probably wait for it to come out on DVD or Blu Ray.