Uncrating a Ducati Multistrada 1200!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
The Multistrada 1200 arrived at Ducati dealerships this weekend and here's a video and slide show of the uncrating process.

More...

alfagama

Reaction score
Visit site
A really beautiful bike, I saw one of the two or three pre-production models some months ago, when they were being shown across the world here in Santiago, Chile. The next day it was sent to Argentina.
It is impressive, nice size and proportions, and when they did turn it on, the engine made an exiting, impressive sound, really a head turner.

Even though not in the style I am looking for, I was looking the Streetfighter, I could own, and enjoy, one of those Multistrada anytime soon.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Been wanting to get one for the past two years. Even though they have gone away with the dual undertail exaust like the FZ6, they did improve the front end with the dual headlights. I was not fond of the tiny single headlight from the previous models.

Definatley on my wish list along with the BMW 1000 rr, along with my FZ6, as long as I end up owning these three bikes, I can die a happy man. My life would be complete.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Been wanting to get one for the past two years. Even though they have gone away with the dual undertail exaust like the FZ6, they did improve the front end with the dual headlights. I was not fond of the tiny single headlight from the previous models.

Definatley on my wish list along with the BMW 1000 rr, along with my FZ6, as long as I end up owning these three bikes, I can die a happy man. My life would be complete.

i'm feeling ya dude.....got a fewwwwwwww on my wishlist too..:D

d9spacecadet

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that's my next ride, hopefully. next years will be great with the tweeks and squeaks worked out. im going to the dealer tomorrow to ckeck out the unveiling. ducati is offering test rides this weekend.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I'm in love................. despite that large nostril looking front end. I like that you can "dial" a mode, 4 in 1 bike...very nice.

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Our local dealership just got their demo bike yesterday. I'll give you a review shortly, but for the time being, enjoy this clip.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqRDzCAeJU0]YouTube - Ducati Multistrada 1200 60" spot (English)[/ame]