UK riders question

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently started a thread complaining about my two-up problems, when one of your fellow countrymen (cowauto) from Devon posted up a link two a Brand called MOTRAX and their product, 'Love Handles.'

Well, MOTRAX also makes 'deluxe love handles' which look musch more confortable and functionable that the standard version.

To make a long story short, I want a pair of these 'deluxe love handles' but it doesn't look like there's a US distributor and all of the UK European sites that I've checked out are out of stock. Are these things sold out everywhere? Do you see them on the shelves of moto stores or at bike show vendors? Thanks for your help.:D

Last edited:

Yammi Dodger

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently started a thread complaining about my two-up problems, when one of your fellow countrymen (cowauto) from Devon posted up a link two a Brand called MOTRAX and their product, 'Love Handles.'

Well, MOTRAX also makes 'deluxe love handles' which look musch more confortable and functionable that the standard version.

To make a long story short, I want a pair of these 'deluxe love handles' but it doesn't look like there's a US distributor and all of the UK European sites that I've checked out are out of stock. Are these things sold out everywhere? Do you see them on the shelves of moto stores or at bike show vendors? Thanks for your help.:D

You might get lucky here......

Motrax Deluxe Love Handles

Product Description :: Motrax ::

love handles items - Get great deals on Clothes, Shoes Accessories, Home Garden items on eBay UK!

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Yammi,

The first site actually sold me one before they emailed me back telling me that they were out of stock. I've tried the second site before also, but I didn't even think about Ebay--thanks for the tip.;)