Uh oh... my dad just bought a Harley!

mpb218

Reaction score
Visit site
Hahaha so I guess my mom has been "mentioning" getting a bike for awhile, he finally found one the bank repo'd. It's a 2000 Harley Road King Classic, with alot of extras I guess (haven't seen it yet), picked it up for 7 grand. He called me and says "So when are we riding?" I joked with him and said he has to become a jerk now and develop the typical Harley attitude. He said "I'm not down with that" haha. Good thing he's a cool guy. I'll have to post pics of the bikes together.

Last edited:

Targa222

Bike nooob
Reaction score
Visit site
my step dad bought a Screaming eagle harley last week. brand new 09 one of only 800 made.
custom paint from the factory, that boys baddd

rdoucet

Ghost Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe your father wanting to ride with you shows that he sees you not only as his son but a friend as well. It wasn't until my wife and I had a child of our own did I finally realize how much both my parents did for me!!

Congratulations to your dad on his Harley and enjoy the riding time with him.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think its a mentality that happens to be there... anyway my moms ex boyfriend had a 2004 1200 sportster. My mom had a Vstar 650. I took him on that 650 every time until 80mph.... Needless to say I wasnt impressed....

buccs40oz

Reaction score
Visit site
my dad has a 1960 harley panhead and a 2002 road king. he is in the process of rebuilding the 60. had a little fire issue and it got totaled out i will try to get some pics if anyone wants to see

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
What's wrong with harleys?

The top one has a rigid frame(no rear suspension), no turn signals, and no gauges, plus a 100+ cubic inch motor. Certified bad ass.

sportster.jpg

electraglide.jpg